Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What is the best gaming monitor/tv?

Q. Alright, so I'm looking to buy a monitor that:

Can function as both a computer and a TV so I can play my xbox 360 on it and also connect my laptop to it.

Needs to be HD


Needs to have a low video response time (like 5 ms) so that will give me an advantage when I play games online, etc.

Needs to be around 250 bucks or less

Needs to look cool






So basically I'm looking for something like the TV used by pro gamers in MLG tournaments or something along those lines...

So far I've found out about one good monitor, known as the Samsung Syncmaster T220HD, is that my best option? I really want something that will enhance my gaming experience but also give me a bigger advantage when I play online.


Answer
http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktop-monitors/lcd/x-series/vx2262wm.htm

Connections:
Video: VGA connection
Audio: RCA
Audio Adapter: 3.5mm STEREO PLUG/RCA JACK x 2 Y-CABLE
Audio 2: Astro Mixamp connected via TOSlink
(Interested in what equipment is allowed to be used with the Astro Mixamp? Click here.)

Settings:
Display: 1680x1050
Screen Format: Widescreen
Reference Levels: Intermediate


THATS THE BEST! :)

TV's or LCD Monitors for easy mobile console gaming?




Jace G


I was wondering if it would make more sense to just get small HDTVs or Wide Screen HD LCD Monitors with HDMI Jacks, to occasionally (maybe a few times a year) set up a Console LAN Party? While I am leaning towards the LCD Monitors (due to the fact that I could use them for work), it really comes down to functionality. Would the HD Monitors (if they had speakers or if they had an optical-out port for speakers) work just as well as the TVs? Because they sure as heck would make it easier on mobility!
Also would there be any other difficulties in the matter that I haven't addressed that could make a difference in choice?



Answer
Get the 25 viewsonic those are MLG approved gaming tvs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming monitor/tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment