Saturday, March 29, 2014

What is the Best Gaming Monitor?




Moon Masqu


I have a high end desk top gaming computer on order. I need to buy a monitor that will justify the specs on this rig. The video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 3GB 16X PCIe.

I've done some research and honestly it has simply confused me all the more as to what I should be buying.

What do you recommend and why?

Thanks in advance for your help!



Answer
I would go with LG or View Sonic they both make very good monitors. Samsung is over priced and they have allot of problems with the back lights bleeding through on the top and bottom of the screen ACER has the same problems. I have an ACER h213h right now and I don't like it. LG and View Sonic have very even lighting so they don't have any problems with there back lights bleeding through.

Best 24" Gaming Monitor - 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?




scuba_dive


need a fast response time, preferably 120Hz and 1080p or more.


Answer
Monitor
Acer 23.6" 3DVision Ready LCD
Technical Details
23" Full 1080P HD
120Hz 3D ready panel
Hard bundled with nVidia 3D Vision Kit
2ms Response Time
Dual Side LCD technology
$ 503.47 at Amazon.com
Link is here - just left click it :
http://www.amazon.com/VG236H-23-Inch-Monitor-nVidia-Vision/dp/B003V4AK2K




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the Best Gaming Monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment