Saturday, March 8, 2014

What gaming computer should I buy?




Phable


Right now I have a little business microtower that is great for simple tasks. It does exactly what it's meant to do, but not any more than that.

It's getting old and I want something new. Preferably a gaming computer that can max out games and not stutter when I have every Adobe product open at once.

I'm a graphic designer and a gamer, so I need a monster of a computer. I'm sick of lag and not being able to play a basic game on the minimal settings. I wanna be able to play games like Skyrim.

Anyways, I have some questions:
What gaming computers can max out games like Skyrim?
Are any of these computers around the $1000 range?
Is there a cheaper way to achieve incredible speed and efficiency without buying a whole new computer?

Any other information would be appreciated. I'm more of a software kind of guy... I never ventured into the territory of hardware.

Thank you!
Thanks Matt. In case you feel like editing your post...

My computer is an hp dc5800. It came loaded with vista, so I suppose it's not super old.

Is it possible to add the newest hardware into this or is it just not new enough?



Answer
Don't "buy" a gaming computer, you'll get ripped off. Do a little research on building computers and put your own together, I've spent £1250 on building my own and it has better specs than these so called "gaming computers" that cost £3500+

A little research goes a long way and will save you a lot of money :) you could probably upgrade your own assuming it's not too old.

Any good gaming computers at best buy?




Vera Rose


*Sighs* I had thought I was going to build a gaming computer-But my mom just says 'oh we will get whatever is on sale' my brother says 'why don't you get the same computer I did. Building a computer is dangerous.' Figures. I guess people just don't trust 15 year olds to make decisions....And I was literally looking for hours at different parts...

*Sighs* Lol...

With that, no saying 'try newegg.com' because my mom only says its a last resort. She says building computers costs more, anyways.

Has everyone ever brought a gaming computer at best buy? Other stores like radio shack (do they even have computers) and Frys too.

And don't say anything relating to the internet.
Lol! Exactly...Let me say how my mom got that mind set. My brother few months ago got 20000$ so he built a computer Randomly. The price somehow wound up to 4000...

Right now I have a good amount(for a 15 year old girl) of knowledge about processors and graphics cards...Because of days of researching all the best components and computers for my budget. Before I simply had no idea of all this stuff. Well...I guess I could try pointing out the difference in building an buying.
Built a computer @ best buy



Answer
well i have bad news for you any computer you get at any retail store is fail for gaming. the only way to get one is to go online and find a gaming computer that you can customize with windows xp. vista doesn't work well for gaming. and i know how u feel i wanted to build a computer once with parts from newegg too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What gaming computer should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment