Friday, March 14, 2014

Why my pc lags when playing games on higher settings and sometimes screen tears?




TetraMisc


My PC is:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 920 Processor 2.80GHz
2.00GB of RAM
32-bit Operating System
Running on Windows7 HP SP1
Graphics Adapter: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series.

My PC keeps lagging on Skyrim, GTA4, Battlefield 3, FNV and CoD MW3 when I higher abit my grapchis settings and screen tears on any setting abit on GTA 4 and Skyrim and few other games. What should I do?

Sorry for any misspelling.



Answer
Hello

This is normal, your graphics card is an entry level card, it is not capable of playing such high intense games at high settings. You have to play these particular games at low-medium settings to get smooth gameplay experience. Or get a better card like HD 6850 to run these games at high.



Hope This Helps!!!
5 Years of Experience in Gaming, Software and Hardware!!!

Skyrim on PC problem. Can't see (screen tearing?)?




name


I downloaded Skyrim from Steam, but as soon as I start a game I get what I think is screen tearing. The loading screen looks fine and so do the menus. Its only when I'm in the game itself. For example, when I'm in the cart at the beginning of the game, I can't see anything but "shard" like things flickering. Here is a link to a screenshot of what it looks like (http://i3.minus.com/i7uwF7XjyTjcc.jpg). One second later, it might look like this (http://i3.minus.com/ibtMFUE3xa6wJj.jpg).

I tried waiting it out to see if it stopped, but it continued and made it impossible to design a character (as I can't see).

Any help would be appreciated as I don't know where to being fixing this problem. Thanks.

Here are my system specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Intel Pentium CPU, P6200 at 2.13GHz.
RAM 6GB.
DirectX version 11



Answer
From the pictures it looks like either your video card cannot handle the game or the card or driver is corrupted and needs to be replaced.

You don't list what your video card is or how much VRAM it has.

I also suspect you may be a bit low on computer capability as well as Skyrim works much better on a quadcore CPU. The P6200 at 2 GHz is barely capable of running Skyrim on its absolutely lowest settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why my pc lags when playing games on higher settings and sometimes screen tears?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment