Saturday, March 29, 2014

How do you kill kids in skyrim on pc with console commands?

Q. I wanted to know how you kill kids in skyrim without the use of mods on the PC. I wanted to know if it were possible, using only console commands, to kill a kid? This is mostly hypothetical, but would have its uses for me, although I don't entirely need to kill a kid at this moment.


Answer
First manoeuver the player character to where the desired child to be killed is plainly visible in the game screen.
Then press "~" to engage the command console.
Click on the child u want to kill. (A hex value should appear at the top centre of the game screen).
Then type this command: "kill" (not too complicated of a command if I say so myself).
Press "enter" and "~" again to exit the command console.
The NPC (child) should now be dead).

Wii points card games?




minesh j


Hi i have brought a wii points card and i have brought sonic the hedgehog 3 what are other good games to download. Preferably multiplayer but can be single player too. I have mario kart wii, crash of the titans, mario and sonic at the olympic games, big brain, wii sports and dragonball z bt3.


Answer
Well this is my 500th answer! anyway.

Nice game choice!!
Ok, well I'd suggest maybe getting Scarface? It is extremly well controls and you shoot at the screen and its like your killing oppenents, same as Metroid but that is FPS (First Person Shooter)

Ok now lets see I see your missing SSBB I'd get that most definently.

Now I have Zelda Twilight Princess and I must say extremly good graphics and sound, although one BIG FAULTY.. . . all the movies are in CAPTION!

Link still dosen't talk which is dissapointing.

Try get Simpsons game also that ain't bad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you kill kids in skyrim on pc with console commands?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment