Sunday, March 16, 2014

will a new monitor make my games lag?




dolan mcdu


I have a very crappy 12 inch 1024x760 monitor from 2005 and i want to switch to a 25 inch 1920x1080 monitor...

My graphics card is GTX GForce 550 TI and i just want to know if switching will make my games lag



Answer
you configuration seems a little... Heteroclit doesn't it?
screen from 2005, video card from 2010... video gaming is a little more then only video card & screen; CPU plays quite an important role as well
if you have a Pentium II® from 2005 or a core2duo (or even quad) from 2010 is going to play an important role as well

Pentium II? no good unless you limit yourself to 2005 games, of course

Core2? no problemo at least for 2010 games (version)

either way, the 550 is only the middle range and will NOT handle high details in HD (except for very old games)
you will either have to limit details & all to lowish levels or limit the resolution (which isn't nice on LCDs)
or update your video card as well, of course...
but then the CPU will become critical as well & unless you have a (powerful) CPU from 2010, it will require upgrade as well...

Why my monitor lags most of the time i play game?




Ahoy


Hello my pc specs is:
AMD Phenom II X4 810
DDR3 2GB
XFX 4890 XXX 1GB

I bought this pc to meet my gaming needs but why the monitor still a little lags most of the time i play heavy games? when it lags, it's like there's a line separates the screen. My monitor is 23" HDMI

please advice..



Answer
Turn on vsync in your games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will a new monitor make my games lag?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment