Friday, March 28, 2014

would the dell sx2210t be a good monitor for gaming?




tsnyd14


http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-1172
i would like a display that is between 20-23"



Answer
A 42" HDTV with VGA/DVI input would be a good monitor for gaming

*edit*
A 42" would still be a good monitor for gaming

Gaming Monitor Recommendations?




JamesisJex


I'm wanting to make a gaming rig I already got some educated advice for cards and a cpu but one thing I'm going to need its a top notch monitor. My price range 150-250$. I'd like to pay the least amount possible but i do need the quality so recommendations?
Note, I'm considering 3D but I think it's a gimmick so I don't want to pay extra for it, but it would be cool.



Answer
Im very happy with the Dell U2311H I just purchased. If you want a monitor for movies AND games you should look into 1080p monitors (unless the black borders don't bother you, then a 1900x1200 should be fine).

The dell U2311H is an 8-bit ips monitor. All TN panels are 6-bit, and use dithering to display the full 16.7 million colors that a 8-bit panel can produce without dithering.

IPS is notorious for having a better picture and color reproduction than TN panels. IPS is also notorious for being slower, but with this 8ms Dell model I don't notice much difference coming from a 5ms TN. I play FPS games too and its fine for me.

Google tftcentral for some good reviews, check out some of the new monitors. If you are going for a TN panel I recommend the Samsung PX2370 LED or the XL2370-1 LED. IPS picture is much prettier though not quite as fast.

The Dell U2711 is a really good monitor as well that I may of considered if I wanted to spend three times the price.

I am convinced that the Dell U2311 (23inch) is the best monitor money can buy for around $250 US if you buy it with a sale and/or coupon. The 24 inch U2411 is $500 and is wide gamut - which is a whole different topic




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: would the dell sx2210t be a good monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment