Saturday, March 29, 2014

World of Warcraft gaming computer?




Judah S


http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Gamer_Mage_D235

i am trying to buy a computer for my son but I don't know too much about computers. I was wondering if this computer would good for World of Warcraft and if you know a better computer thats around $600 then please put a link to it



Answer
I would say no because World of Warcraft is a pretty low graphic game. You don't need something like that to play it a normal business laptop or desktop will be perfectly fine. Secondly, don't buy computers that is not main stream. The chance of you running into troubles and the cost to fix it would be a lot high than if you were to buy from Dell or Sony. Now my suggestion are for WOW specifically. If you want to also play others games like Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, or other high end games then maybe a gaming computer might be more suitable for you. I hope this help. Good luck picking your computer.

What is my best choice for a Gaming Computer? especially for World of Warcraft!?




darrenwegl


What is my best choice for a Gaming Computer? I've been eyeing the $999 imac and it's absolutly beautiful. What should I do?! It should meet all the World of Warcraft requirements.
thanks much!



Answer
by todays standards wow doesn't require as fast as a computer as it once did...games like flight simulator x or fear will really put a tax on all but the most forgiving hardware...i have successfully played wow on a 1.6ghz amd athlon with 2gb of old ddr ram with a 8x agp 265mb geforce card...and i got about 75fps...now granted the computer had ultra 160 scsi...so zoning in and out was decently fast...i never bogged down with graphics on full settings...wow has a lot of problems dumping memory...so generally most computers today..with SATA and PCIE graphics and 1.5 - 2.0gb of ddr2 ram...you should have no problem..just make sure you don't skimp on the ram! i would suggest a minimum of 1.5 gb...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: World of Warcraft gaming computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment