Saturday, March 22, 2014

What is your favorite horse Computer/video game?




Oh, Feehil


What is your favorite horse Computer/video game? As in a video game that is horse related, like the Let's Ride games.

THanks



Answer
I love Champion Dreams First to Ride - probably my fave computer horse game right now.

But I also liked Lucinda Green's Equestrian Challenge. Used to be really into My Horse Farm (but I needed the cheat to get more money, otherwise couldn't do it) There is also a Saddle Club game that's has awesome graphics that I used to play a lot but once you figure it out you are pretty much done with the game.There's a bunch more reviewed on my website if you are looking for more.

Have fun!!!

Sydney

Anyone know any good horse games that can be downloaded to your computer?




Courtneyy


Like.. free ones. I mean i would just like something to do when im bored, and horse games seem to be the way to go since i love horses ;D like...where you can take care of them and stuff ? thankss. !


Answer
I know a bunch!

HorseIsle
Riding Club
Club Pony Pals

...and there are a bunch more at HorseCrazyGirls.com!

Have fun!

Sydney




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite horse Computer/video game?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment