Friday, February 7, 2014

Best Gaming Monitor?




HellNova


I just bought a gtx 280 video card for my computer and now i need to upgrade my monitor. Only problem is i dont know what makes a good monitor. I want the BEST Monitor i can get with this card that is in the 300-500 dollar range, and 22" long

Im looking for someone to answer these some or all of these questions:
what is the best type of gaming monitor? (LCD or what)
a good Contrast Ratio for a gtx 280?
a good Pixel Pitch for a gtx 280?
a good Response Time for a gtx 280?
and the best resolution for a gtx 280?

Now i know there are many different answers to the questiosn i asked but i want the answers to follow these guildlines.

1) Monitor in the $300-500 range
2) I dont want my card to be bottle necking my monitor but i dont want my monitor to be bottle necking my card. (I dont know if thats possible but something as close to that).
3) I want to put games on high - max specs so i dont want a jesus monitor that will make me have to put games in low quality.

Any info people can give me, or a monitor that would fit what i want is what im looking for.

thnx!



Answer
I have the perfect pc monitor for you . Its the LCD Acer ! And with that graphics card you just bought it will look even better ! Trust me i have the Acer LCD and you will feel like your playing games on a XBOX 360 , Trust me buy this ACER LCD !

Best type of monitor for PC Gaming?




Dukesy


Hey, what is the best type of monitor for PC gaming? LCD, HD, or Plasma? I'm going to get a new one in 24 inches. Also, what sort of specs should I look for?


Answer
I would suggest purchasing an LCD HD monitor. A 26" is a perfect size for gaming PCs; so you were correct on that, but you should be sure that whatever monitor you choose has an ultra high resolution for quality, high contrast, and is name-brand. I would suggest any Dell 19" and above. Other ideal brands: Acer, HP. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Gaming Monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment