Friday, February 14, 2014

best monitor for gaming xbox?




green_cray


hi,

my mate uses a computer screen to play his games on from his xbox using hdmi, and the graphics he gets out are awesome, what would be the best monitor to buy money not being an issue, what would be the ultimate monitor to buy for my xbox elite?

thanks

any help would be muchly appriciated.
nah im not wanting a big screen i have a 32" 1080p atm my mates screen is 1050x1680 its not a huge screen i just want a really nice monitor for my desk where can sit infront of it and play my xbox, but im wanting to get the best possible graphics



Answer
The best monitor would be a large LCD TV. Look for 1080p and at least 120hz refresh rate, and then go as big as you like!

looking for a good gaming monitor to use for my xbox.?




Vin


i was looking at this monitor http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+23%22+Widescreen+LCD+Monitor/2354038.p?id=1218322741725&skuId=2354038 because its cheap and has good quality. is it any good? or do you know of any other monitors or tvs around 100-200 that are good for FPS games i hate input delays. i dont know what to get because i have heard of this brand before.


Answer
It definitely seems like a nice monitor, however consider buying from a different place, for example I found your exact monitor model on new egg for a much cheaper price at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117. Also, I understand that with Xbox's some people like to get a monitor that is also small enough so that way they can take them out to LAN parties and such; and a 23' monitor is not very portable for such an even. But if portability is not an issue for you, then go ahead with your decision. I know that ASUS is a good brand, my monitor is also an ASUS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best monitor for gaming xbox?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment