Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gaming Computer?




heiroftheh


So,

I am wanting to build my own desktop gaming computer but don't really know what parts to use. I want my PC to rival a high end computer similar to a Dell XPS or a high end Alienware computer. What motherboard should i use and will any operating system work? Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated and any specs you can give me on what parts are good would also help.

Thanks in advance



Answer
Building your own computer is actually not too difficult, and very rewarding, and I highly recommend it. If you're good at reading and following instructions, it's a piece of cake. Myself, I went from changing RAM, to swapping harddrives to finally building my own computer. Youtube has a lot of video guides on installing various components, you can check that out.

For parts guides, I like to use these sites

http://arstechnica.com/guides/buyer/guide-200805.ars

http://techreport.com/articles.x/14610

They go by budgets, from the low cost to ultra-high end. They update them regularly. Both those sites also have forums which are helpful to ask questions.

I use Toms hardware http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-cards,1942.html for their best graphics cards list, which they update on a monthly basis as prices change all the time.

Good luck!

My new Gaming Computer - Rate and Review?




3D Gamer


Here are My Spec


Processor - Intel Core I7 2600K
Motherboard - ASUS Z-77 Maximus V Gene
GPU - MSI NVIDIA GTX 560ti 950 MHZ core clock
8 GB DDR3 RAM
Seagate 2 TB HDD 64 mb cache 7200 rpm sata 6gb/s
Cooler Master GX 560W PSU
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO fan
Cooler Master Elite 430 black Chasis with total 4 fans+ Hyper EVo 212
Sony DVD R/W

LED - 1600x900 resolution Samsung
Creative T6160 5.1 Speakers



Answer
looks like it's a AWESOME computer,good for gaming...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming Computer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment