Sunday, February 16, 2014

I am looking for a 24ish in monitor to play xbox and pc games on?




Jaime


I do not know anything about computer monitors. Therefore i will not be disappointed with a lower quality monitor, however, i would like a quality monitor that will suit my needs. I am guessing i will need a normal quality monitor (nothing "gamer") but not anything junky. I really appreciate all of the help i could get. I am willing to spend up to 250 dollars including shipping. Links would be helpful. Thanks again!
The problem with slickdeals is that i do not know what monitor i want. anyone have any more ideas?



Answer
If you want to use the monitor on both Xbox and PC, make sure it has a variety of connections on the back. The Xbox 360 needs an HDMI connection, and your PC probably has DVI or VGA style connections. Also, make sure the monitor has at least a 1920 x 1080 resolution in order to get the "HD" resolution output from the Xbox 360.

Best monitor for Xbox 360 gaming?




Patrik H�


Hello i would like to buy a monitor to have in my room connected to my xbox 360 but i don't know which monitor i should choose? i want the best monitor with best video quality and great sound! Is the Dell U2410 IPS monitor good for console gaming? or is the benq XL2410T better? or which monitor can you guys recommend? i can pay up to 750$ for a good console gaming monitor! I play shooting games, but also other games to so i want good fps and good sharpness etc

I´already have a tv and i feel like its better with a monitor in my room + it's more easy to have with me when im traveling.



Answer
Buy the benq! this monitor are 3d ready,120hz,2ms response,23.6",the dell monitor don't have all these things.hope that helps:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a 24ish in monitor to play xbox and pc games on?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment