Saturday, February 22, 2014

Help me on my Blackberry Curve 8320?




TexasGuy09


Why can't I watch streaming videos on it; I have T-Mobile by the way. Do I need to download something, and where can I download full mp3 songs and games for it? And how can I watch youtube on it?
I will give the the points to whoever gives the best answer.
Can I add some flash player to my device so it can play youtube videos? Could I download one through my mobile browser?



Answer
Your blackberry curve 8320 will be able to stream youtube when RIM releases the next Firmware update. OS 4.5 will be available within the next few months. To watch for the update go to www.pinstack.com and monitor daily till the new OS is released. Hang in there it's coming!

flat screen crt vs curved crt?




Gangsta An


im gonna buy a new tv today an i wanna kno which type of tv is better flat screen crt vs curved crt
im gonna be using it for gaming on my xbox 360


Flat screen

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q478/certifiedgmane123/Photo-0224.jpg

Curved screen

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q478/certifiedgmane123/Photo-0226.jpg
aviatingamateur did ever come to your mind that if i had the money for an hdtv that i my question would be "whats the best and biggest HDTV on the market!" well that is not my question you completely avoided my question an therefore your answers is completely useless an worthless to me Somebody else please answer my question correctly!!



Answer
While aviatingamateur does usually give good answers, I have to disagree with him here. What a hell of an answer to give. Not everyone can afford an HDTV, and there is nothing wrong with CRT TVs, even if they are STANDARD-definition CRTs. They provide excellent contrast, color, and response time (lack of motion blur) as compared to LCD TVs and monitors.

Flat-screen CRTs don't give you the effect of looking into a fishbowl, but they are slightly more prone to geometrical distortion due to the appearance of concavity. They also tend to be heavier than their curved-screen counterparts because the glass needs to be thicker (the curved shape gives strength to the tube). Still, I say you're usually better off going for a flat-screen CRT if possible, as the picture looks more realistic and there is less glare from reflected light.

Resolution isn't the only factor when it comes to picture quality, nor is it the most important. What good is a high-resolution display if it is prone to dead pixels, blurriness during fast motion, and washed-out colors?

There's a reason why CRT monitors are preferred over LCD monitors by hardcore gamers, graphic design artists, professional video editors, videophiles, and photograph publishers alike.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me on my Blackberry Curve 8320?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment