Thursday, February 13, 2014

Best gaming/design monitor?




Daniel


I currently have 2 monitors and I'm looking to replace either 1 or both of them.

- Must be 23 inch or higher.
- IPS is preferred
- Must have HDMI
- I would use it for gaming on both my pc and xbox 360. I have a very high end video card. (Consider response times)
- I'm a part time graphic design freelancer so I require something with atleast moderate colour accuracy.

Thanks in advance! :)



Answer
I have the BenQ G2420hd, it's a really good monitor and I've had no problems at all with it.

I purchased it for $235 about 2 - 3 years ago, but now it retails at around $170 (AU) which shows it has held it's price a fair bit.
Eventually I'll upgrade and get 2 more of them :)

How fast is your monitor?




Brad G


How fast is the fastest refresh rate for any computer monitor at a decent resolution, such as 1280 x 1024 or larger? I am not talking about response time, that is not the same as refresh rate. Thanks.


Answer
My Pro Gaming Monitor ( BenQ XL2410T ) has a Native Resolution of 1920 x 1080 , @ 2 ms and @ True 120 Hz. This monitor was co designed with HeatoN and SpawN and a gaming company named Zowie. True real gaming monitors do not have IPS or VA panels, they use TN.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best gaming/design monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment