Friday, February 7, 2014

I installed Sims 3 on my computer, but when I try opening the icon, to start the game it wont open!?




Ariana


When I click on the "Sims 3" icon, an error thing pops up. It won't let me start the game. Why?

**I already installed it. and never played it before.
the thing that keeps popping up says, "Sims3Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." And when I try to autorun the program, the same error thing pops up! Please help ,.



Answer
Try starting your game directly from its installation folder, the short-cut your trying may be broken.
Go to ... My Computer>Program Files>Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin
There will be a file called TS3, double-click on it and it should run the game.

If this doesn't work reinstall your game and make sure you take a look at http://www.modthesims2.info help pages for the Sims 3, they have almost every problem with answers.

Will the sims 3 work on this gateway computer?




Cynthia


So I'm purchasing a new computer. I'm not a computer expert but I want to know if the sims 3 will work with this computer before I buy this pc.

The sims 3 requirements are

PC: windows xp sp2 or windows vista sp1

CPU: (xp) 2.0 Ghz P4 processor or equivalent, (vista) 2.4 Ghz P4 processor or equivalent

RAM: (xp) 1 GB RAM, (vista) 1.5 GB RAM

Hard Drive: 6.1 GB of Hard Drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved game.

Video: DirectX 9.0 compatible

A 128 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

GeForce 6100 and 710G cards are not compatible.

Now the GATEWAY computer system:

Processor speed: 3.2 Ghz
System bus: 800 MHz
Cache memory: 2 MB
System Memory: 6 GB
System Memory expandable to 8 GB
Type of Memory: DDR3
Hard Drive Type: SATA
Hard Drive Size: 1TB
Graphics: Intel graphics Media accelerator x4500 lTD
Audio: High Definition support, 5.1 channel surround sound support
Network Card: Built In 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet LAN RJ- 45 connector
USB: 2.0 ports: 9 (5 front, 4 rear)
Operating System: windows, windows 7 home premium
System Version: 64-bit
Graphics Chip: Intel

So will it work. And sorry if it's long I didn't wanted to leave out details. :)



Answer
The Sims 3 game will easily play on the gateway with the specs you listed!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I installed Sims 3 on my computer, but when I try opening the icon, to start the game it wont open!?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment