Monday, February 10, 2014

Fun online games that are clean?




ToontownxF


I'm really bored on the computer and I want to play on an online game. Not a computer game that you go and buy, but an online game that you can interact with people on. It cant be:

1. Disney's Toontown Online
2. World of Warcraft
3. Runescape
4. Free Realms

Because I already played those.



Answer
This game is great, so much fun! :]

DIY-Sports Baseball is a statistics-based Baseball MMORPG. Members are able to create players, get them signed onto teams, train and equip them as they wish and watch their career unfold through numerous baseball leagues across the world.

Seasons consist of a two day preseason for exhibition games, followed by an 82 day regular season (one day in the middle for an All-Star game) with two games played per day (a home-and-home doubleheader) for a total of 162 games per season. The regular seasons are followed by a three-round postseason with the champion and three wild card winners from each division.

The game can be played and enjoyed for free, however to get the most out of your player it is possible to purchase or acquire credits which can be applied towards superior equipment, additional skills for your player, or even taking control of your own team![/quote]

Season 4 is about to start! If you join, you can start fresh like everyone else and have a full season under your belt! Hereâs the link to the game:

http://bit.ly/cxBfjt

Best gaming computer out there?

Q. I wanna get a high-end gaming PC so what's the best one that you know of? If it's too expensive I'll probably just make my own but there's a good chance I'll break everything or do something wrong sooooooo... yeah...

Also if it does come down to that, know any good video tutorials on how to make gaming PCs? The more you know.


Answer
Best computer: One you build yourself
Best retail gaming computer: Cyberpowerpc.com

As most people have told you, building your own is the best way to go. You can tailor the parts to your needs and not get anything you don't need. Building nowadays is very easy, I suggest the DIY videos on Newegg's website, I will put it in my sources. It helped me with my first build, everything from putting it together to installing the OS to updating the drivers. Now I build comps for all of my friends and family and love it.

However, building computers isn't for everyone, and retail computers tailored towards gaming aren't easy to find as high-end pre-built machines tend to be CPU-Heavy without sufficient graphics.

ALIENWARE IS NOT A GOOD GAMING PC TO BUY. Do not listen to anyone who says otherwise, they pay $500-$1000 extra to have a spaceship looking case. If you want performance... in quality, known cases like Cooler Master or Antec at almost the cost of what it would be to build it yourself, go to Cyberpowerpc.com. There is no comparison at the price they sell things, I think their profit margin must be almost entirely bulk discount from manufacturers, because I price out individual parts and sometimes come in over their prices.

They can also be customized with anything you want, their library of parts seems to include most of the best parts from Newegg. They have one of the best warranties in the business at 3 years, and excellent, knowledgeable customer service. If i didn't love building computers myself so much, I would buy from there exclusively.

I would look for a computer with the i5-3570k, a GTX 660ti, and 8GB 1600Mhz RAM

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fun online games that are clean?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment