Thursday, February 20, 2014

gaming monitor LCD or LED ?




GeekHeart


I am about to purchase a high end gaming machine with extreme graphics.
It should support Crisp graphics and should not leave frames if framerate goes high......


I was confused with 20" monitor to go with. Should i buy
LCD
Or
LED ?

I am having gtx 460 with me so will monitor support high resolutions?

Budget is 170$ or 8000 rupees.

Thanks for the help, you make world move.......



Answer
i run that gpu and love it. If you can get a LED for 170 then go with it. really you will get a 22" +lcd in your price point.

Gaming monitor: LCD or LED?




RAF





Answer
Here are the differences-
LED: A thinner monitor, no differences in resolution to LCD.
LCD: A thicker monitor, no differences in resolution to LED.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming monitor LCD or LED ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment