Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pc monitor vs TV for gaming?




Pacman


I want to buy a new monitor or tv for gaming on my ps3. Which should i buy? Something around 19 or 23 inches. Budget is around $150. Thanks. I play a lot of first person shooters


Answer
pc monitors will have a much better pixel per inch ratio, so everything will be clearer.

PC monitor & TV at the same time?

Q. I have a gaming pc.
I want to connect my Sony Bravia TV to it, as a second monitor.
Basically, what i want is to see the same picture on both screens at the same time.
My card is ATI 4870.

Can i do it? if yes, how?
What exactly i need to connect and what is the process?

Thank you very much.


Answer
just connect tv to pc with hdmi or dvi lead.

then go into CCC (ati control centre) and go to the display tab. click on find monitor and it should find your tv.
then choose which one is the main monitor.

thats really it.

some tv's do not respond well to running games from a pc

or try here
http://www.online-tech-tips.com/windows-7/how-to-setup-dual-monitors-in-windows-7/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pc monitor vs TV for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment