Friday, February 14, 2014

Need help choosing a pc monitor for gaming.?




dk05


Hi all. I recently bought a new computer and I need a new monitor to go with it. I have a Radeon 5970 4gb graphics card with core i7 980 extreme cpu and asus rampage 3 motherboard. I want a good monitor that can support over clocking. I have read many reviews online only to find myself more confused as they are vary a lot. I'm looking for a monitor which is 27" preferably, At the moment I have my eyes on this Asus VE278Q 27" but I have also been checking out the dell ultrasharp range. however i am not sure if those monitors are suited for gaming. anyways any input and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
rampage 3 extreme



Answer
honestly i think all monitors are the same and are used for anything on the pc, if u like a nice-slick-cool-shaped monitor u like buy it, inles some one els have a opinion :)


also make sure it has the plugins in the back that you need :P like HDI and pc to the screen and yeah

What is the best pc gaming monitor out there? any price?




HunterM


by the way if it helps i have an alienware aurora alx


Answer
According to the monitors of 2010 comparisons done by toptenreviews, the best monitor is the 25" HP 2509m which has a selling price of around $285. I have looked at many reviews for this monitor as I am also in the market for a new one, and strongly suggest that you consider this one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help choosing a pc monitor for gaming.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment