Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What are some good gaming laptops/desktops for under 500?




Johnothan


I want to get the best possible gaming laptop or desktop for under 500. I would like to play black ops 2 or battlefield three on at least medium settings running smoothly. I would prefer a laptop and AMD or Intel doesn't matter to me. Also I don't have the time to build a computer.


Answer
A: Laptops/Desktops under $500
B: Good gaming laptops/desktops

Choose one.

What is the best gaming desktop computer or laptop that is cheap, say around $500-$1000?

Q. My acer computer just recently broke and im looking for something i can preferably play world of warcraft on, thats pretty much all i do except play random flash games and stuff.


Answer
Manufactured desktop gaming computers are not usually going to be within that range. That's when people pretty much build computers themselves. You save a load of money at that point. Laptops for gaming under 1k... I would look at the Dell XPS computers. They seem to be pretty dependable, and have a good set of specifications.

Building your own computer, for about $700 you can get a computer that would normally cost $1,200 in the stores. Just a make-model would add $200 to a computer as opposed to what they actually would cost.

But for WOW and Flash games, I would stick to mid-range computers. Gaming is mainly looking for the high-end games. If you want the possibility for that, look at the XPS, otherwise stick to the more affordable ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good gaming laptops/desktops for under 500?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment