Friday, February 7, 2014

my gta 4 game works fine on my computer but it is little slow this game does not meet the minimum system ?




Ash scottm


requirements but still plays good.i have installed the new patch and updated my graphic card with 170.84 version for my geforce 8400 gs version.ram is 1 gb.give me suggestions in order to increase game speed
2.87mhz, xp-sp3, dual core



Answer
Hi

1. 1 GB of RAM is the bare minimum to run GTA: IV on, and that's your first problem. Invest some money into buying two or three 1 GB sticks of DDR2 RAM.

2. The 8400 GS is a decent graphics card now, but it's nowhere near enough for running GTA: IV on medium settings. An ATI RADEON 3870 or NVIDIA 9800 GT are recommended to play GTA: IV effectively. Those accelerator cards are far better than the one you currently have. Definitely upgrade this component soon.

3. You never told me the speed of your CPU and what type of processor do you have? These two aspects are important in determining how well the game will run as well. I suggest at least a duo core, AMD at 2.5 GHz. Additionally, a triple/ quad core will be excellent for high-end gaming applications.

Will GTA 4 Run In My Computer ?




Hari Makva


Will gta 4 work in my computer below is specification of my pc :

Intel Pentium Dual Core E2140 and 1.6ghz
Ram : 2.5GB
400mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate
nVidia 8400gs with 512 mb ram of graphic card

I am gamer friends , i like to play gta games , gta vice city , gta liberty city , gta san andreas , i completed the all games and i like to play pop games , pop ttt , pop ww , sot , pop tfs waitting for new games , so please tell me that gta 4 work on pc ? i am fan of gta 4........



Answer
Yeah, it will run moderately. Although you will need to run on the Lowest Setting; Low Graphics. You have an Average video card so that will probably reduce FPS. Your RAM is a bit low but could probably handle the game just fine. Yes Sir, you can run GTA! ;P

Good Luck Mate!
-ELF




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my gta 4 game works fine on my computer but it is little slow this game does not meet the minimum system ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment