Saturday, August 31, 2013

Do people still play gears of war on the pc?

best gaming computer gear
 on As most of you won't know I'm really into Warhammer Fantasy. I have ...
best gaming computer gear image



Mr who


I am building a sweet gaming computer with my friend and I really like the game gears of war on the xbox. I know they have it on the pc but do a lot of people still play it?
Also what other pc games do you suggest? I am new to this pc gaming thing, usually I have just been playing consoles.



Answer
yes we do just check this out
http://in.youtube.com/user/neo8mridul

What are the legalities behind running an internet cafe geared towards computer games?




joshua


what are the legalities behind running an internet cafe geared towards computer games??? Would i need to buy special copies of games?? And would i need special copies of windows?? Who would i get a hold of to do so??


Answer
You would need to get Windows licenses on a per seat basis - so if you have 20 computers you would need 20 licenses. I am not an expert so you need to research that yourself.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/

I'm reasonably sure that you would have to buy either individual copies of games, or get them in bulk. You would need to search individually for each game and what they require.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do people still play gears of war on the pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment