Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution that does this?

best size for pc gaming monitor
 on Best LED Monitor For Gaming PC | Title To Read
best size for pc gaming monitor image






Im planning on buying a tv to replace my 22" 1080p computer screen, this tv will be used for xbox gaming, pc gaming and TV.
My question is; if i decide to get a (just an example) 27" 1080p TV will my computer slow down whilst playing games?

TL;DR: Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution



Answer
Just the resolution.

The computer uses absolutely the same amount of computing power to drive a 70" HDTV at 1920x1080 resolution as a 21" 1920x1080 desktop monitor. Both displays have 2,073,600 pixels that need to be processed.

If your computer can run stuff decently on a 1920x1080 desktop monitor, it will run it exactly the same way on a big-screen 1920x1080 HDTV.

Go for it!

What is the perfect sized monitor for playing pc games?




Steven


I originally wanted something like 2500x1400 but I think 27 inches might be too big I don't know. I don't want to find out that it's too big and I don't like it because I'm going to be sitting up close to this thing all day everyday. I know I'd like it to be big enough to where the game looks nice, and I'm not at a disadvantage playing competitively but not so big that it hurts my eyes. How far away do you guys recommend sitting from a 27-30 inch monitor?


Answer
Get three portrait monitors and wrap it around youso it's curved.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does screen size affect computer performance or is it just resolution that does this?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment