Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I getting a gaming computer built for me?

best gaming computer you can build
 on ... : Altered Beast enhancement is the best DPS combo 3.2--3.2: Crusader
best gaming computer you can build image



dominic


I am getting a gaming computer built for me I have about $1400 for a budget can someone suggest some good gear?


Answer
Core i5 2500K
Asus P8Z68-M Pro motherboard
Radeon HD 7970
8GB of DDR3 1600Mhz RAM
Corsair TX650 power supply
Cooler Master HAF 912 case
Hard drive & DVD burner of your choice
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

how much would it cost for a decent built gaming computer?




Henry


i would build it myself but alot of my friends say it isn't worth the extra effort and that i should have it built for me. So how much would it cost if i had a decent gaming computer built for me? would it fall in the 800$ range? if not what can i get with that much money?


Answer
It's a perfect price range. There are computers for that much that will run all games may be not on max settings but you will not see huge difference. Anyway - it's low budget and it's perfect. I would go for AMD as they have cheaper motherboards and FX series or Phenom X4 are just perfect. 4GB RAM for the boot. Video card - GT 440 or ATI 6670 as minimum. Newer GT 640 or GTX 550 will be perfect same as ATI 7750 and up. Video card is what you should not save on. The rest - reliable PSU and case with good cooling.
Check this one - it has perfect specs and $ room to spare:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I getting a gaming computer built for me?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment