Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How much would it cost to build a decent gaming computer in 2011?

best gaming computer 2011
 on best gaming laptop gaming laptop tips laptop for gaming guide
best gaming computer 2011 image



Hades Chai


I've been really wanting to build a gaming computer, but I'm not the most tech-savvy person on earth. I know I can probably do it for $1k, but I'd also like to know what components I should buy in the first place to build a pretty good gaming computer.
I already have a pretty good monitor, mouse, speakers, keyboard, etc. All I have to worry about is the tower.



Answer
I would say around $800 - $1000.
You can get an AMD Phenom Quad Core for around $150. You can get a Hexa core processor, if you want to be really upgrade proof. But that usually costs a lot more than the quad.
Motherboards typically cost $150 - 200. (Be sure to get a mobo that is compatible with the processor)
A decent video card that will run current games will cost you $150 - 200. I recommend the NVIDIA GTX 560.
RAM (depending on how much you want) will typically cost you $60 - 120. 6GB DDR3 is recommended.
Power Supplies will be around $60 - 100. I recommend Corsair Power Supplies, they also have a Gaming Series for gaming computers.
Case would be around $50 - 80.
Windows will cost you $100 or more.
A Hard Drive will be around $100. 7200rpm recommended. You can go for a solid state hard drive just for backups, they are around $120.
So yeah, around $900.
In the end, you will be saving LOTS of money instead of buying an Alienware.

What is the best gaming computer in 2011?




Gaming PC


I have about around $10k and am looking to purchase the absolute fastest gaming computer on the market. I have compared every gaming computers specifications from pretty much every maker, and can't find anything to compete with the Psycho Killer Extreme from www.GamingPC.net . Does anyone know any other top of line super computer makers that compare with this one?


Answer
well to my knowledge the ultimate killer gaming pc includes these specs:
EVGA SR-2 Motherboard
2x Xeon processors
4x GTX 580's
48gb (4gb ram in all 12 slots)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to build a decent gaming computer in 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment