Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm looking for a laptop or a computer to buy?

best gaming computer for 500 pounds
 on ... Powerline 500 Mbps Nano Kit (XAVB5101): Computers & Accessories
best gaming computer for 500 pounds image
Q. I'm looking for a laptop or a computer to buy, but it don't know which one is best to play games like Unreal Tournament,Age of Empires 3 and games like them.My price range is 200-500 pounds.So if you can help me then that would be great.


Answer
For 200-500 pounds you will not even get a gaming desktop, let alone a laptop. Good graphics cards nowadays cost 100 + pounds. If you really really want a laptop forget playing games on it. A gaming laptop will probably cost you 800 + pounds. The cheapest option is to buy the components and build you own desktop computer, you can get a very fast machine for as much as you would spend on a crappy laptop.

p.s. All the smart people do it ...

What specs do I need to run minecraft on far render fast/fancy graphics and a 64x texture pack with mods?




Austin


My budget is around 500-600 pounds, I'm not amazing at computers so I need help.


Answer
WRONG PLACE TO POST

this has nothing to do with Travel

suggest that you post under computers and computer games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for a laptop or a computer to buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment