Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If i connect my laptop to an HD monitor will my pc games run better?

best gaming monitor pc gamer
 on Joel Santo Domingo (Author Bio) - Page 1 | PCMag.com
best gaming monitor pc gamer image



Panama


My computer is mediocre, 4gb DDR, AMD Vision Premium, 4.5 Windows rating, but I like to play pc games. I generally connect my laptop to my 22inch HD monitor, will connecting help my pc games run better? For example crysis plays slow and it really doesnt look good at all.., If i hook it up will it improve?


Answer
They might look better but they will not run better. Your computer runs the games. That is where your problem is at. Games can require better processors an better graphics ability. You may need one or both

How do pc games look on widescreen monitor?

Q. I am planning to get a widescreen monitor.I was wondering if theese are also good for pc games (like san andreas, call of duty 2 ...).
Do they work?.Also do they look good , or the image is unclear?
Does san andreas, call of duty 2, c&c generals : zero hour, and new games look good?
Do they make it to be compatible?


Answer
some of the first person shooters only look good from a far distance, which is no better that a small screen up close.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i connect my laptop to an HD monitor will my pc games run better?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment