Friday, August 30, 2013

How do I record my games on x box and how do I get sound ?

gaming monitor for fps
 on Battlefield 3 Ultra Settings XFX 6850 Crossfire 1920x1080 Resolution ...
gaming monitor for fps image



Ben


Hi guys I have had my x box for a long time its the x box slim and it is connected to a monitor. This means I cant hear any of the game sound. I was considering getting a T.V because then I could actually hear sound in the game but all my friends say a monitor has more fps and is generally better they have both so I trust there opinion. My monitor is terrible it only has two slots one to connect straight to electricity and one to to connect to my x box. My ideal thing to have is turtle beaches so I can talk to friends and hear the game as well and to be actually able to record my gameplay and my voice I know I wont do well on YouTube views but I would just love to be able to do it.
My budget is 200 and I could stretch to 250 so if i need to buy special speakers or a new monitor or even a tv then I will. I will also have to buy some kind of software to record sound and gameplay.
Links would be extremely helpful and more than one option would be too.
Thanks very much.



Answer
Preliminary Analysis:
-If you can't hear sound then I can safely assume your monitor doesn't have an HDMI port.

-If you want to record youtube gameplays you will need 2 monitors (1 for your xbox and 1 for your computer) as it can't be done all in one.

-You will need to buy a headset (turtle beaches are good and cheap, especially the X12). You will need to buy a second monitor with an HDMI port, or an HDTV. You will need to buy a recording device.

-You have $250 dollars available.

-Monitor vs. HDTVs in console gaming hardly matters unless you are a Pro player. I discussed this topic here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApIXBV4j_eYU27qAJrEChp_ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130513035349AAVN6Ub

Feel free to fully read it and draw your own conclusions.


How this is going to work:

-The Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 ($39.99 Manufacturer Refurbished- 90 day warranty, that's the cheapest I could find them for.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X12-Amplified-Stereo-Gaming-Headset-Refurb-/330876907315?pt=US_Video_Game_Headsets&hash=item4d09ccef33


-Samsung 24" Ultra Slim LED Monitor VGA HDMI 1920x1080 Fast Response S24B300EL
($139, Seller Refurbished/Used, 60 day warranty, you can add an extra 1 year warranty for $23 extra. Being used/seller refurbished can be a hassle but you won't find a monitor of this category for less than $200, it's worth a try)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-24-Ultra-Slim-LED-Monitor-VGA-HDMI-1920x1080-Fast-Response-S24B300EL-/140968306779?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item20d25da85b

The reason why I chose a monitor is because due to their size they are cheaper than TVs and you are under budget.


-Elgato Game Capture HD ($159.36 New. I don't think you want to buy this used but you are free to do so at Ebay. I can't recommend any other Game Capture Device because this one is the best in the market and I haven't tried any other to be honest. You need a computer that can handle basic video processing and the better your computer is the less time and the better quality your videos will have. You will need "audacity" (free program) to add audio to your comentaries if you pre-record them. You will need Sony Vegas Pro, which you can pay a lot for or get it by other means that I can't discuss here. Or if you don't want the complexity of choices that Sony Vegas Pro will give you, you can just use Windows Movie Maker to render the audio you recorded in Audacity and your gameplay videos together.

http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-Recorder-10025010/dp/B00840353W



As you can see:
$139+$40+$160=$339

It is above your $250 budget but it will be worth every penny if you truly enjoy gaming and uploading gameplay videos. There might be less expensive equipment but you will get no where near the same performance. The choice is yours. Good Luck. Hope it helps...

What is the best monitor on the market for FPS gaming?




Parker


I am looking for a new monitor for my PC Gaming rig. I only play FPS games.

What is "THE BEST" monitor on the market at the moment for gaming that will deliver the maximum frame rate? (My computer can play games over 100fps, but I just need a monitor that can deliver more than 60fps for me to enjoy it to the max)

Anyone know of the best?



Answer
welll.. define "The Best"

by my standards (and your not gonna like this) the BEST display would be:
NEC PA301W 30" IPS 2560x1600 monitor. for the best experiences you'l need 3 of them.
99% perfect color reproduction
excellent contract
14 bit 3D color dictionary (some 1.3 billion colors)
it supports 3D display
industry standard for graphics, video, and game designers.
its um, $2300 each, and 3 of them would be... $6900. and since its obviously extremely valuable, shipping would be like $400 ($200 to ship + $200 in insurance)


you'll need dual-link DVI -out or you'll have trouble enjoying this top-quality monitor.
this is as close as you can get to an Apple computer's display, which is the best there is.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4196/nec-pa301w-review-the-baddest-30-inch-display

MaximumPC's Dream Machine 2011 utilized 3 of the best monitors in the world.
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/dream_machine_2011_how_we_created_best_pc_ever
they also had three nVidia GTX 580's to back i up, I seriously doubt anything less can actually handle so many pixels. at 4800x2560 most graphics cards will be struggling to produce even 5 FPS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I record my games on x box and how do I get sound ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment