Thursday, August 29, 2013

Is it possible to make virtual reality game like a Sword Art Online? (VRMMORPG)?

best gaming computer ever 2013
 on MSI Wind Top AG2712 : First 27-inch All-In-One Gaming PC | Toolsmust ...
best gaming computer ever 2013 image



allenr64y


Is it possible make a virtual reality game like Sword Art Online (Without all the IRL death and mind control) Where you can see and feel the virtual world that's around you? It'll be the best experiences ever to people. Since games are designed so beautiful already. I just want even joy game like Sword Art Online. It'll be great.


Answer
Currently no. BUT, very soon we will be able to. If you havent heard, there is something called a Oculus Rift that takes up all your field of view and your head turns and bobs in game depending on your head movements. It is not in the point where we are hooked up to a computer but just this advancement in only 2013 is great news. I would guess that around mid-high 2030's is where we will be fully immersed :). It is possible technicly but would be too expensive to be worth it right now due to our current technology. My source should provide some info on how this is possible :). Its a great site and will answer many of your questions on the possibility of the future. Technology advances way fast so expect it early :). We could not die even if nerves transfer the pain (I think) but we certainly could go into shock and get some damage done (Like in SAO).

What do you use your iPad for?




Michael


1. What are some essential apps and features of the iPad?
2. What unique purpose does it serve compared to other devices (phone, desktop, laptop)?
3. How often do you use your iPad?

I have a plethora of Apple devices and have little use for them at the moment. My iPhone is currently little more than a phone, camera, and temporary note pad. My iPads and Macbook are lucky to see the daylight about twice a week. I seldom play games and am not an active social networker. I listen to music on my desktop and devote most of my computer time to watching videos, checking the news, and working.



Answer
I use it for work - paperless business meetings, Ever note for lists and schedule, e-mails and creating graphics. Picture album, to show vacation trips with friends (I do not post on Facebook.) Games. Social media. Home Inventory as reviewed here: http://macreview.com/2013/03/home-inventory-review/ - since I move a lot, I find this essential. It's also through this app where I keep my receipts and warranties. Movies during long travel. Magazine and news subscription - Time, Newsweek, Allure, etc. Google maps.

I use a separate camera for photos, but iphone and ipad are useful if I forgot to charge my cam's batt. As a music lover, Apple shuffle is an essential gadget. I use it in the gym, or when running or commuting in a train. However, I do not own an ipod.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to make virtual reality game like a Sword Art Online? (VRMMORPG)?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment