Thursday, August 22, 2013

Which of these two is the best gaming monitor?

best gaming monitor xbox 360
 on Crysis 2 on 3 42 inch Monitors. Nvidia Surround
best gaming monitor xbox 360 image



Nothing Mu


I'm looking to buy a new gaming monitor for my xbox 360 and budget is not a problem however im stuck between two of the best monitors out there; which one of these is the best? (also if you have a third option let me know)
1. LG W2486L
2. Samsung p2450h



Answer
Visit http://bit.ly/4xYRN if you are interested in getting rewarded with Microsoft Points or XBL Gold Subscription Codes for doing short simple surveys.

How can i use a laptop to play console games such as an xbox 360?




mr cheese


I have an xbox 360 and an HP laptop that doesnt have a tv tuner. Also the laptop doesnt have a pc card port. Is there an adapter that i can use to connect my xbox 360 to my laptop and play games using the laptop monitor? And where can i buy this product?


Answer
yes, i have it, look on bestbuy, i play mine on a 22-inch CRD monitor though, im pretty sure it will connect to a laptop, check out bestbuy.com and look in xbox 360 accessories




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which of these two is the best gaming monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment