Friday, August 30, 2013

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?

pc monitor for gaming
 on Best-led-monitor-for-gaming-pc-featured.jpg
pc monitor for gaming image



Kris Davie


So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.


Answer
I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.

How would I hook up a playstation 2 to an Acer 23" LCD pc monitor?




Calvin


My Acer LCD wide screen pc monitor (model H233H) has 1 hdmi input, 1 dvi w/ hdcp input, and 1 vga input. I doesn't have an audio output but it does have built in speakers.

I want to buy a playstation 2 to play some games that came out a few years ago and also because it's affordable. I can't afford a ps3 right now.



Answer
You have a good chance of going to a local computer store (the kind that build computers) and talk with one of them and see if they have in stock or can design you a cable that connects from the PS2 to the HDMI or DVI or VGA input.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment