Saturday, August 24, 2013

what would it take to have dual monitors?

best gaming monitor of 2010
 on Gaming Computer 2011 on 10 Most Popular Gaming Sites In India
best gaming monitor of 2010 image



worldruler


Lets say I play a game and I would like to start using dual montors for this game, what would I need to buy in order to hook them up and use both for the game??? I have a desktop.
I have a nvidia grorce 8500GT video card and I dont know if it has dual anything, the onboard video has been disabled because of the new video card... cant I get a KVM or something of that kind?
working hard: how do I know if I have a VGA or a DVI monitor?
working hard, and I sent you one back.. I still dont know if I have a VGA or a DVI monitor, thus I dont know which to get



Answer
Many graphics card and even many onboard graphics card have dual monitor support. Just check the sepcs of your PCs. I cannot tell you because you did not include your specs. If you do not have a dual display card, you can buy one easily, just ask the vendor or even do some research in the net. But the problem is running the OS on dual monitor is one thing and running a game is another. You will need a very powerful GPU for this. You can also use two GPUs and bridge them together.

Edit 03/02/2010:

OK the 8500 GT can support Dual monitors. If you already have a VGA monitor you will need a DVI monitor. And if you have a DVI monitor you will need a VGA monitor.

Edit 06/02/2010:

I have sent you a message with links. I'll be happy to help further, just drop me a message.

What are the best graphics cards in the $500 range for 2010?




Steven Cam


I'm going to be building my own computer soon, and want some additional feedback on what you guys think would be the best graphics cards available without spending much more than $500 on it. It's going to be a high quality gaming computer with dual monitors, so keep that in mind.
The more detailed the answer, the better. I want to understand why they are the best as much as possible.



Answer
well it differs look at a visiontek killer hd 5770 (isn't out yet) it has a built in Ethernet port only card of its kind and at 200$ you could get 2 or just 1 gtx 480 superclocked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what would it take to have dual monitors?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment