Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I do not want to play on line I just want to play against the computer what do I do?

best gaming computer table
 on Gaming Computer Desk - reviews and photos.
best gaming computer table image



laceydorot


I would like to play my games with the computer rather than with other people online. How do I accomplish this?


Answer
Buy the games you want to play. Or you could to to the game rooms like I sometimes do and play a ROBOT. (yahoo games) if you make you table private and just play the robots then you don't have to deal with people.

What does it take to get work composing music for video games/indie films?




Michael Sc


I'm not looking to become famous, (that would be nice though) just put food on the table by doing what I most love. I will probably supplement my composing with teaching.

I am planning to get a masters in composition, and possibly a minor dealing with jazz. (maybe a major, who knows)



Answer
Networking, Networking, Networking !!!!

Having a great portfolio is probably the best first step you can take, Getting some experience with free, student, or low budget games is the best idea. You shouldn't turn anything down for the next years to come.

If you are in school, go take a film class or a multimedia class(if they are offered) try to meet the people who are making films and get some experience.

If you don't live in a big city the you should maybe think about moving to a bugger city. Learn about all the video game companies around( don't just look at the big one) you might start off a get experience for a little company.

If you want a full time job, Word on sound design, companies usually tend to hire sound designer but most composers a freelancers.

The Degree won't do much, your portfolio is way more important. Learn to be really good and really fast with computers and computers software.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I do not want to play on line I just want to play against the computer what do I do?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment