Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is the best PC monitor, without using to much money?

pc gaming monitor review
 on intersil com related sites ergotron com ergotron lcd mount monitor arm
pc gaming monitor review image



Moe Lester


I dont want to use more than 200 - 250 $ or less.
Im going to use it for surfing, movies and all that stuff, NOT gaming.
Any tips?



Answer
this one has really good reviews and are within your price range

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236052

What Is A Good Gaming Monitor For Cheap?




Spencer


I am wanting to get a good gaming pc, and I think I have found one. Now all I need is a good monitor for cheap because I plan on buying two. Any suggestions?


Answer
The Asus VE228H 22" LED monitor has excellent reviews and costs $137.99 on Amazon.com

Or if you're looking for something a bit bigger, check out the Asus VS247H-P 24" LED monitor for $167.99.

I personally have an Asus VE278Q 27" LED monitor which is great, but that maybe a little expensive for you ($259.99), especially as a dual-monitor setup.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best PC monitor, without using to much money?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment