Monday, August 26, 2013

I am trying to find a cheap but good monitor?

5 monitor gaming
 on Top 5 best 3D monitors for gaming asus-lcd-monitor-vg236h  GoDevice
5 monitor gaming image



Matt


Hi,
I am currently trying to find a cheap but good monitor my price range is 100-250 dollars, 20-22 inch (preferably 21.5 inch) monitor which has HDMI and can run games with ps3 well like the new mwf3 or any new upcoming games like metal gear rising etc. Please help me out I am pretty noobie when it comes to this stuff and I want the best quality item for the lowest amount of money.

-Thanks-



Answer
This monitor is the most beautiful display i have ever seen the price is incredibly reasonable checkout this asus monitor on newegg. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117
i strongly reccomend it

How to make a triple monitor display with a AMD Radeon 6850?

Q. OK, so I have a decent gaming rig, i5 2500 @ 3.30ghz and an AMD Radeon 6850, and 3 hd 21.5'' monitors I want to hook onto it. How do? What will I need? I read you use the first dvi ports then a display port, can i use an hdmi for the third one instead of a dp?


Answer
The first 2 you use the DVI cables and the third you use the mini HDMI




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am trying to find a cheap but good monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment