Friday, August 23, 2013

What is the best monitor brand that I can use for my ps3?

gaming monitor cnet
 on Premier League highlights to go online at The Sun and Times | CNET UK
gaming monitor cnet image
Q. What is the best monitor brand that I can use for my ps3?I need an monitor that can support the resolution of 1080p for my ps3. I also have a question if a monitor has the max resolution of 1980x1080 does it mean it can support 1080p?Thanks.


Answer
Get Samsung PX2370, its awesome. On cnet website its the best reviewed monitor. I bought it 2 months ago for my ps3 and its a treat to play games on it. It supports1080p resolution which means 1920x1080 (not 1980x1080, there is no such resolution like 1980x1080). And its very thin & sexy. Here is a link:
http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/samsung-px2370/4505-3174_7-34048108.html

Speakers: What's the difference between reference monitors and studio monitors? or is there a difference?




ImDope Bea


What's the difference between reference monitors and studio monitors? or is there a difference?


Answer
never herd these terms before but if this is a funny way of saying the type of panel inside of them then yes there is a HUGE difference.

ISP
vs TN
ISP- vivid colors slow response and the best for photos and movie editing. also $$$
TN- gaming and quick response price $$

Read this and see if this is answering your question
http://reviews.cnet.com/monitor-buying-guide/
now i assume studio ones are the ISP




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best monitor brand that I can use for my ps3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment