Monday, August 19, 2013

What's the difference between a video card and a graphics card?

best gaming computer video card
 on Best of the Best - Maximum PC-approved hardware and components for ...
best gaming computer video card image



George Ham


the Dell XPS 17 I've configured for gaming, has a 3gb graphics card, but other gaming computers have 1 and 2GB Video cards, whats the difference?
Which one is better for gaming?
can i put a video card in my Dell XPS 17 laptop?



Answer
Same thing, different names, like notebook and laptopâº

What is the most favored brand for a video card?




DaFobz


I'm planing to make a gaming computer from scratch, that would suit my needs. I am not good at buying computer products, so which BRAND of video card is considered the best? And by best I mean, longer lasting and great performance.


Answer
nvidia geforce graphic cards are the only one i trust never gave up on me or anyone els i know.........I.T expert




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between a video card and a graphics card?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment