Thursday, August 22, 2013

How do I use an HDMI on my PC?

hd pc gaming monitor
 on Amd Nvidia Fusion Wallpaper Gt 3d Papel De Parede Fondos - pdfcast.net
hd pc gaming monitor image



Me.


I have an HDMI cable to connect my PC to the HDTV, but I just bought a new gaming monitor today and I'm wondering how to setup the PC with HDMI on my new monitor. I have a Ati Radeon HD 4870 so I know my GPU is HDMI compatible.


Answer
i got the same problem pal i have ben trying to get my computer to use the hdmi cable for hours now . but the freaking thing just wont do it ! . i think you need download some drivers and get a program called nvdia control center but since your using an ATI card i recon it would have to be another program i think its called catalyst control center but im not sure . downloading drivers is what worked for me in the past when i was using windows 7 . unfortunately its not working for me now as i am using vista

building a gaming pc vs buying an assembled one?




Jay D


I've always played games on consoles.. but I'd like to get into pc gaming and the fun of building my first computer. Cosmetically, I like the alienware desktops and their specs seem to be pretty high end compared to regular non gaming pc's.

I am wondering if building such a computer be worth it (economically speaking) or am I better off just buying an alienware?

What I ask from the computer is to perform equal to or better than a console, a multimedia pc. I'd like a bluray player and burner and an hd monitor 1080 or above..

Any tips?



Answer
Buying a gaming PC would be the simplest way to getting what you want, but it will probably be more expensive than building your own. Building a PC is simple when you can figure it out which components work together, or have a computer company assemble everything you want. I would still recommend buying a gaming PC if you can afford it. I had mine custom built from HP with quad-core processors and 16 gb of ram with an above average graphics card for 700, but I still prefer my friend's Alienware desktop. It just seems to run smoother overall.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use an HDMI on my PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment