Friday, August 23, 2013

How much will it cost to build my gaming pc?

best gaming monitor for pc
 on Best LED Monitor For Gaming PC | Title To Read
best gaming monitor for pc image



GUSTAVO


I want to build my own gaming pc, but im not sure how much it will cost. What i want is the Sandybridge 4-core 2600k CPU, GeForce GTX 590, ASUS Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, and thats i have for now. I need to look for the rest but can you guys give me an estimate of those items and the rest(case, cooling system, and all that good stuff)? Thanks


Answer
2600k with Hyper 212 CPU fan and HS for good overclocks 350$
GTX 590 650$
CM HAF 912 75$
RAM Corsair Vengeance 8GB 40$
H.D.D 1TB 100$
SSD Kingston SSD 64GB now for the Operating System 90$
asus maximus iv gene-z 1155 mobo 170$
Corsair AX 850W psu 175$

a total of 1575$.
if u want a decent monitor, mouse and keyboard u have to add about 300$
so 1875$ for a complete gaming PC

What would be the best gaming pc for me?




Kevin Fry


I'm trying to find a gaming PC that could run a modern day game such as battlefield 3 or crysis 2 at high settings. My budget is somewhere in the $2500 range. Any suggestions? If it is a customizable PC, could you tell me the best specifications? Thanks!


Answer
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/l9Db

Buy the parts on your own and build it on your own. It's like putting legos together. When you buy a prebuilt you're paying for labor, and usually they don't have ideal specs. Yeah it takes a bit more work, but with Youtube it's super easy to successfully build a computer blindly. Not to mention the fact that if you build it on your own it wont come with any bloatware.

This build I quickly made for ya will let you play games on max for a couple years, if not more. The only thing I didn't include was a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. I would get a 1080p monitor if I were you, keyboard and mouse don't matter much, but you could always look into those later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will it cost to build my gaming pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment