Friday, August 23, 2013

How come I keep getting a blank screen when recording a game with BSR Screen Recorder?

pc gaming black screen
 on indiamart. Carved Wood Doors,Antique Wooden Doors,Hand Carved Wood ...
pc gaming black screen image



gohantech0


I have an old PC game called Goosebumps: Escape From Horrorland that I'm trying to record and make a playthrough of. I was told that BSR Screen Recorder was a good program to use to do this, so I downloaded it. The problem I'm having, though, is that whenever I try to record the game, all I get is a black screen and no sound during the game portions of the recording. How can I record it properly without these problems?


Answer
I tried to use many game recorders b4, and found this one best.
It's Total Screen Recorder i mean. No lag problem. Easy to use.
http://www.totalscreenrecorder.com/

My computer wont start I can only get to the boot menu what happened?




MrOctober


Okay so heres the deal, I bought a PC gamer mag, and I put the disk in the CD-ROM, it started to read the disk, then the ROM started to make noises ive never heard. The computer didnt put up a prompt or anything so I went to my computer, That never loaded I hit the exit button for it and It said windows explorer stopped working. So then i clicked find a solution Explorer restarted, I did the same thing again, I went to my computer, same thing happened again.So I tried to restart the computer so I hit the power button. Then the first screen came up, then a black screen came up with a flashing line in the corner and it never got past that, and the CD-Rom was making the same noises, so I hit the button to take out the disk and it doesnt come out. I have windows vista 64bit. WTF happened?


Answer
Seems like the computer is trying to boot from the C.D. take a paper clip, unfold it (straighten it) and then stick the end of it into the small hole in the front of the CD/DVD drive until the tray pops out. Remove the CD. Close the tray. Hold the power button in for 10 seconds. Wait 10 seconds. Push the power button once. Let the computer boot up normally. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come I keep getting a blank screen when recording a game with BSR Screen Recorder?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment