Sunday, August 25, 2013

How can i get a gaming computer that wil....?

best gaming computer 1000
 on reviews best gaming laptops under 1000 pounds saving about 1000 pounds ...
best gaming computer 1000 image



miecko


I've had my Battlefield 2 for ages but I stopped playing it because my computer sucks and the experience just isn't that great when I have constant lags and lowest sound/ video settings. I've been considering getting a replacement computer for my current 5 year-old piece of junk. Any ideas on how to start learning to build a good gaming computer with 1000 - budget?


Answer
For less than $1000 I can build a custom computer that will play Battlefield 2 on full specs plus more games that you choose. The website is http://www.xbytecustompcs.com. You can go to Get A Quote and I will design the computer for you within your budget.

What is the best gaming computer under 1000 dollars?




Luke


I am 13 I have been wanting a computer to run UDK and all of that. Which gaming computer do you recomend. Also please let it be in price range. Thank you!


Answer
I would suggest to build your own PC.
AMD Radeon HD 7850
Intel i5-3570k processor
Windows 7
Antec 902 V3 mid tower case
Corsair - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
ASRock Z77 Extreme Motherboard
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
HP - 24x Internal Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive
Corsair 600w Power supply




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i get a gaming computer that wil....?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment