Monday, August 19, 2013

I bought a new computer and my monitor (27" Philips)when connected to the box it just enters sleep mode?

gaming monitor 27
 on Philips - 3D LCD monitor, LED backlight G-line 27
gaming monitor 27 image



Jame-z Jam


I bought a 27inch philips monitor recently and a custom gaming box.
The monitor runs my 'mysky' fine via HDMI, and when I connect the VGA from monitor to box it failed to work. It just enters sleep mode. I have tried changing settings after entering the vga mode but it just disconnects me from the menu after pressing 'OK' selecting the VGA mode. I tried hooking up the HDMI cable to my computer from the monitor, but it didn't work. Please help anyone! :(



Answer
may bee your pc is faulty
have you tried it with anothe moniter

What is the largest monitor a person should get?




Shining Fo


On youtube I saw a guy who had a 42 inch HDTV as a computer monitor. Does anyone else use something that large? Is it awesome or will it hurt my eyes?


Answer
I sometimes hook up my laptop to my 56" TV, usually for presentations...but other than that I personally prefer to keep my monitors under 24-27". I have dual 22" monitors that are pretty comfortable for me.

But, like another said, it depends on your usage...I don't know if I'd want to be editing pictures or typing up documents on a huge TV, but it's definitely nice for playing games and watching movies (although there are much simpler alternatives for both those).

For most of things I do on the computer, I think I'd prefer to have multiple normal sized monitors, rather than one giant one.

And it will only hurt your eyes if you stand right up in front of it. I don't know who would use an HDTV as a monitor and then sit a couple feet in front of it. But any display will tire out your eyes if you stare at them for long periods of time without breaks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I bought a new computer and my monitor (27" Philips)when connected to the box it just enters sleep mode?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment