Saturday, August 24, 2013

Going overseas to the UK soon should I build a gaming pc here in the US and ship it or build it in the UK?

best gaming computer july 2013
 on Papercraft Contest! - News - Minecraft Forum
best gaming computer july 2013 image



Noah


I am going over seas to for grad school and I still have about an year before I go. And I am wanting to finally build an Gaming computer My current budget for it is around $2,400 i was just wondering that If I keep the box that the Computer case comes in cant I just ship it overseas? I dont know how much the cost would be but my research shows that today (July, 2013) the Euro is worth more than the dollar and their is an considerable markup on prices in the UK. what should I do?

*there will be no water cooling in the system*
Estimated cost (including shipping of parts in the US) for the Desktop is $2,500
And I am going to London SO i have no idea the shipping to London would be



Answer
The main thing will be the power supply , the US 110v won't be any good in the UK where it's 240v.

Can I trust the cyberpowerpc bundle at Walmart?




Tyson


I've decided to buy(not make) a gaming computer for cheap so in my searches found the Walmart make your own cyberpowerpc. While I was looking previous to finding this I've seen a lot of bad reviews about 10% of the computers they've shipped so I was wondering if anyone out there did the Walmart bundle or know if its reliable to buy a cyberpowerpc


Answer
Tyson The big problem with ALL computers today is caused by one thing and one thing only Windows 8. I have 36yrs of computer experience, Building and installing Multiple types of computer operating systems, Microsoft and Mac are NOT the only computer operating systems in the world, There are a 100 others that are Free Faster. Superior and far more Advanced. You already know of one Android which has kicked Apple Mac out of the tree, Here is something else Dell and Hp also installs and support Linux Operating Systems out side of America,

Check out these two web links and see for yourself then y0u will understand what I am talking about
Zorin works like windows you can pick any windows desktop you want at the click of the mouse button Vista, Xp, W7 or the Mac OS/x desktop
http://zorin-os.com
Sparky Linux is like the Mac desktop. they do a Gaming system called Game Over with over 150 games, scroll to the bottom of the web page till you see Game over click on it and you can download it and install it on the system you have now
http://sparkylinux.org/download.

here are the latest July 2013 free operating system releases
http://distrowatch.com
for over 43,600 free professional Apps and 1,100 games check this weblink out.
http://sourceforge.net

Buy your cyberpowerpc without an operating system iinstalled on it
here is another place you can buy None windows PC from
http://systems76.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going overseas to the UK soon should I build a gaming pc here in the US and ship it or build it in the UK?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment