Thursday, August 22, 2013

How big a screen can my pc take and still beable to play games with High specs?

pc gaming big screen
 on Original china factory for computer usb gadgets pc gifts mouse ...
pc gaming big screen image



Donald G


I have a gaming pc and i have an old 19" tube type screen you know what i mean? So how big a screen can it take with an Asus Nvidia 9600Gt SILENT 512 Mb graphics card?


Answer
That's like asking how fast can a car go on the highway?

It depends. The 9600 is a mid-level card (being a more expensive version of the 8600).

As for a CRT, yes you should be able to use it just fine...now, if you're saying you want to upgrade FROM the 19" CRT...you should have no problems.

It's not the detail settings that you'll have issues with, it's the RESOLUTION you'll have problems with. The more screen real estate you want, the more the card is driven. I've seen bench tests for 27" monitors next to 24" monitors that had higher figures because the smaller screen was set to a higher screen resolution setting.

The best thing to do is keep the screen size reasonable. After all...a 20" monitor 18 inches from your face gives a better picture, and has a better RESOLUTION than a 52" monitor across the room.

In any case, if you are going to upgrade...make sure you also patch your drivers. I believe nVidia has put out a couple (2? 3??) driver patches since the 9600 came out well over a year ago.

Good Luck!

Will connecting my Laptop to my HDTV with HDMI be easier on my video card?

Q. If I am playing a PC game on my laptop, but I have it connected to an HDTV so that I can play it on a bigger screen, will that prevent some wear and tear on my video card? Will that be easier on my laptop as a whole?


Answer
It makes no difference. Video is video it works the card if it's on the laptop only or TV the same way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How big a screen can my pc take and still beable to play games with High specs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment