Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How does Hooking up my Computer to my TV work?

pc gaming tv monitor
 on usb gadgets pc gifts mouse keyboard camera webcam laptop monitor ...
pc gaming tv monitor image



Jake S


if i play a PC game, and im using my tv as the monitor, how will the game run, will it effect it an anyway?


Answer
You shouldn't notice a difference, though higher resolutions might affect the game's frame rate because it's more work to draw each frame. (A physically larger screen with the same number of pixels won't make a difference.)

How do i connect my pc to my tv?




emoerik13


I would like step by step directions on how to do this. I want to be able to use my TV as a monitor so that I can watch movies, and play PC games on my TV. I do not want to watch TV on my PC. Please include what cables I will need for video as well as audio. From my research, I think I need an S-Video cable, and a cable to connect to my headphone connector in order to get sound. I could be wrong. Please do not give me a website or any peer sharing websites. Thank you.


Answer
you are correct ... u need an 1/8th" stereo jack to dual rca for ur sound .. and if ur pc has an svideo out plug that up ... then go to ur display properties and set up the second monitor .. set a hotkey combo to switch between displays ..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does Hooking up my Computer to my TV work?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment