Monday, August 19, 2013

Please help me about choosing best LED Monitor for gaming?

gaming monitor advice
 on How to link up your amps/ amplifier Mr/ Mrs DJ.
gaming monitor advice image



Dad Pad


Hello, I want to purchase gaming LED Monitor which is 27" and not 3D.
Kindly, any hardware engineer having deeper knowledge about LED, please give me a friendly advice that which LED should I have to buy? What are the most important parameters which have to see in LED?
I have some sound knowledge that response time and Dynamic Contrast ratio these two parameters are most important for choosing gaming LED.
Please also tell me about response time and Dynamic contrast ratio?
Please help me Thanks!



Answer
Dynamic contrast ratio doesn't matter. Most good quality LED monitors have a static contrast of 1000, which is good enough for nice gaming. The response time doesn't matter most of the time either. 27'' monitors below 500$ all have TN panels, and those panels all have adequate response time for gaming. A good brand that I trust is Samsung.

Good day.

What Razer gaming keyboard and mouse should I get?




Nathan


I recently got an epic Alienware gaming desktop and Asus monitor. I got the standard keyboard and mouse for Alienware but I'm going to get a Razer gaming keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad. I know what mouse pad I'm going to get but I need some tips or advice on which keyboard and mouse I should get. I was kind of thinking about the Black Widow, not the dumb touchscreen one. I don't know what mouse to get though. Not something really expensive though. Thanks.


Answer
Ok, to solve your question, razer is generally reputed to be overpriced. The best mouse that Razer makes is the DeathAdder. As for the keyboard, if you're fine with mechanical keyboards, i reccommend the BlackWidow.

Hope I helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please help me about choosing best LED Monitor for gaming?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment