Monday, August 19, 2013

What is a good pc/monitor good for gaming without input lag.?

good pc monitor for gaming
 on XBox 360 AC Power Adapter for Xbox 360 | GameStop
good pc monitor for gaming image



andy y


Looking for a good 24 in monitor that is good for used as a pc monitor at the same time use it for gaming consoles like the xbox 360. Looking for one that doesn't have that much input lag.


Answer
Apple, Dell, or any cinema quality lcd would be great but they will set you back financially. For unnoticeable lag these monitors are great for all applications and have brilliant contrast.

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?




Kris Davie


So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.


Answer
I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good pc/monitor good for gaming without input lag.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment