Friday, August 30, 2013

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?

best gaming pc and monitor
 on Best led monitor for gaming pc2 Best LED Monitor For Gaming PC
best gaming pc and monitor image



Kris Davie


So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.


Answer
I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.

How to connect Xbox360 to pc to play on pc monitor?







I have a problem connecting to my xbox360 to my pc monitor to play my games. I would like to ask for help if any ones knows how to do this. If you do I will give you best answer. If you need anymore information please ask.


Answer
Check out my sources for some help to your problem....

Hope this helps you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment