Saturday, January 18, 2014

A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?

gaming monitor or tv
 on 3GATE's 2410WV LCD monitor/TV hybrid
gaming monitor or tv image



Carson


I need a gaming monitor and I have found an excellent 'BenQ' monitor. However, it was out of my budget, around $300. My desk isn't the biggest so it would be nice if it is smaller. The price range im hoping to get one for is around $150, if they have a decent gaming one for that price. Thank you!


Answer
I use Sony Playstation 3D display. I play PS3 and my pc games on it all the time. It's also good for watching movies.It also works with Cable TV. It comes with 3D glasses and a ps3 game. Not sure if that's what you're looking for. It's a 24" display with full HD and I think that the price is around 200 or so. I got it last year on a sale for 100 and I like it. If you don't have a ps3, you could sell the game and glasses. Hope I helped

How can I display my TV screen on my laptop?




George


Hi, is it possible to watch whatever is on your TV, on your laptop? I have a ps3 and wanted to record some footage so if I could get a way to use my laptop as a gaming monitor, that would be great.

P.S. I've watched a lot of the youtube videos on how to record ps3 and know about the capture card way of recording but I am looking for some way that is practically free.



Answer
The only way you can do that is with a capture card. There is no "free" way of capturing video.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A good gaming monitor for someone on a budget?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment